As a Backend Developer and Software Engineer, with a strong background of development in cross-functional teams, to meet the business requirements, I’m so eager to expand my experience in new and challenging roles.
Mostly used patterns and practices include Microservices, Cloud-Native Applications, Command and Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS), Layered, Domain-Driven Design, Cache Aside, Event Sourcing, Materialized View, Queue-Based Load Leveling.
• Programming Languages: DotNet Core, Node.js/Typescript, Python
• Container Orchestration Systems: Kubernetes, Docker Swarm
• Cloud:: Google Cloud (GKE)
• NoSQL Databases: Elasticsearch, Redis, MongoDB
• Message Brokers: RabbitMQ, Kafka, Redis
• Relational Databases: SQL Server, PostgreSQL
• Web Servers & Load Balancers: HAProxy, Nginx, IIS
• Configuration Managers: Zookeeper
• DevOps lifecycle tools: Gitlab CI/CD, Bitbucket CI/CD, Gitlab Runner