Private Sector Development Consultant with 15 years of industry experience including:
Startups, Venture capital, Academia, Grant writing, and Business consulting.
- Founder and Managing Director of EurAfrica ICT building 4 Digital Innovation Hubs in Africa
- Executive Board Member with EIT RawMaterials focusing on Business Development
- Independent Expert to various Directorates-General of the European Commission
- Working with startups and SMEs as a mentor, consultant or investor
- University guest lecturing and conference speaking
Geographies active: British Isles, Europe, Africa